Season 1, Episode 12
Oct 07, 2020 | Podcast
Home appreciation the last 10 years has been 24.9%.
Home Appreciation in Cerritos (zip 90703) is up 4.7%.
- Subject property is for sale as of the time it is posted on this site. Please contact a realtor to check the current status of the property.
- The interest rate, closing costs, tax rates, mortgage insurance premiums and monthly figures all are estimated and actual cost may vary at time of closing are subject.
- The formula used to quote the Income Needed to Qualify is based on general guidelines for an ideal borrower. The Income Needed to Qualify will vary and may be lower or higher based on the amount of down payment, borrower’s credit history, lender guidelines, etc. To further explore your qualification, other loan options and loan programs, please consult with a licensed loan officer.
- The above information is provided for advertising and promotional purposes. You must contact a licensed loan officer to get real time quotes on rates and fees.
- Please connect with experienced realtors and loan officers on our site or contact us at email@example.com.
10744 Droxford St # 3
About This Episode
Episode 12: What about Cerritos? RE Market, Schools, Attractions & More
This week’s episode features several properties in the Cerritos area. Each property has unique features and deserve a look from buyers interested in living in the area. We also discuss some of the many benefits citizens living in Cerritos experience.
Thanks to today’s special realtor guest, Erich Roden.
Thank you to today’s sponsors:
Visit our website at: https://moreandmorenetwork.com/
More & More Marketing, LLC
Season 2, Episode 1 So Cal RE Market - Lakewood Featured Listings 100% Loan Programs Saeed, Michelle and Erich presenting So Cal RE market & offering RE Tips, Featuring active listings in Lakewood with complete financial analysis and discussing 100%...
We discuss the pros and cons of homeowner’s associations, and what makes Aliso Viejo the safest city in California
Featuring City of Mission Viejo and City Councilman, Greg Raths