Season 5, Episode 17 (69th All Count)
How to Perfectly Prepare Your Property for Sale, with Anita Jones
November 17th, 2021 | Podcast
We start this week’s episode off with the So Cal market report, featuring Anaheim Hills and Menifee. Saeed and Dion delve into the latest market data, and give their thoughts on what’s causing the downward trend in the market.
In Systems, Synergy, and Networks for Success, we welcome Anita Jones back to the program. Using her years of experience as a realtor, she offers us her top tips for preparing your home for the market. Even in today’s historic seller’s market, there are still crucial steps you should take in order to get the most out of selling your property.
In M&M for Everyone, Saeed and Dr. Devaughn Dames review two hot posts from the newsfeed. They uncover the value in SendOutCards, a business putting an innovative spin on mailing postcards. They also discuss the ways in which we feel rich, and what the most important aspects are of having wealth.
If you are not a member, you may sign up on moreandmorenetwork.com for free to connect with the hosts and guests on the program, post comments, questions and your haves and wants on the newsfeed and list your businesses and events on M&M Business Directory and Calendar. All for FREE.
Host & Founder
- Subject property is for sale as of the time it is posted on this site. Please contact a realtor to check the current status of the property.
- The interest rate, closing costs, tax rates, mortgage insurance premiums and monthly figures all are estimated and actual cost may vary at time of closing are subject.
- The formula used to quote the Income Needed to Qualify is based on general guidelines for an ideal borrower. The Income Needed to Qualify will vary and may be lower or higher based on the amount of down payment, borrower’s credit history, lender guidelines, etc. To further explore your qualification, other loan options and loan programs, please consult with a licensed loan officer.
- The above information is provided for advertising and promotional purposes. You must contact a licensed loan officer to get real time quotes on rates and fees.
- Please connect with experienced realtors and loan officers on our site or contact us at email@example.com.
In Systems, Synergy and Networks Essential for Success, we are joined by a friend of the show, Angie Weeks. She brings her real estate expertise to share with us the annual Homeownership Day, a free event for any person serious about growing their investment in real estate. Sign up at homeownershipday.com to join the event on January 29, and learn about the misconceptions of the market, how to leverage cryptocurrency in your real estate transactions, and more.
In Systems, Synergy and Networks Essential for Success, we are joined by M&M business coach Mike Ruscica. He discusses with Saeed and Devaughn how being more self aware can transform your mindset when it comes to your business expectations.
In Systems, Synergy, and Networks Essential for Success, Dr. Devaughn Dames schools us on some advanced lending practices. He and Saeed get into the nitty-gritty of what is needed to acquire funds that could make or break your business.