Season 5, Episode 37 (89th All Count)
Building and Understanding Your Portfolio, with Dr. Devaughn Dames
April 13th, 2022 | Podcast
Host & Founder
Dr. Devaughn Dames
For Systems, Synergy, and Networks Essential for Success, we are joined by our very own Dr. Devaughn Dames. He shares with us his expertise in building a portfolio that can weather any market circumstances. Dr. Dames also shares tips on how to get started investing wisely, even if you’re in debt.
Our last segment is an M&M Nugget shared by Saeed. Having the upper hand in business is a great place to be, but can easily be ruined with the wrong attitude. Saeed shares his wisdom in keeping the right mindset in all seasons of business.
Don’t miss our upcoming online events! Sign up for free at moreandmorenetwork.com to attend.
- Wednesday, April 20 at 12:00 pm PST: Coach Devaughn Dames’ workshop on Zoom
- Every 1st, 2nd and 3rd Wednesday of the month: M&M Coaches Corner Workshop
If you are not a member, you may sign up on moreandmorenetwork.com for free to connect with the hosts and guests on the program, post comments, questions and your haves and wants on the newsfeed and list your businesses and events on M&M Business Directory and Calendar. All for FREE.
- Subject property is for sale as of the time it is posted on this site. Please contact a realtor to check the current status of the property.
- The interest rate, closing costs, tax rates, mortgage insurance premiums and monthly figures all are estimated and actual cost may vary at time of closing are subject.
- The formula used to quote the Income Needed to Qualify is based on general guidelines for an ideal borrower. The Income Needed to Qualify will vary and may be lower or higher based on the amount of down payment, borrower’s credit history, lender guidelines, etc. To further explore your qualification, other loan options and loan programs, please consult with a licensed loan officer.
- The above information is provided for advertising and promotional purposes. You must contact a licensed loan officer to get real time quotes on rates and fees.
- Please connect with experienced realtors and loan officers on our site or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Season 5, Episode 42 (94th All Count) The State of Today’s Real Estate Market with Erich...
Season 5, Episode 41 (93rd All Count) Build Infrastructure for your Real Estate Business, with Dr....
Season 5, Episode 40 (92nd All Count) Important vs. Urgent, with Dr. Martin Kettelhut...