March 23, 2021
By Saeed Ghaffari
So Cal Market Beat
MLS Data provided courtesy of Real Estate Legends, USA
Table below shows the impact of the market trends and factors on our economy, ECON 101.
Buyer, Seller & Investor Tips
- Active Inventory listings had .5% rise from the week before, it’s a slight increase but a continuation of the trend from the week before. The more properties on the market, the more choices for buyers to choose from, downward pressure on prices, advantage towards buyers.
- The average closings were up also by 1.09% in So Cal with 4 out of 6 counties in the positive.
- The new listings were up by 3.27% this week and the older listings were down by 4.42%. If this trend continues, it is expected to balance the market between the buyers and sellers.
- The Activity Index (the percentage of new listings to the active listings) was up by .93% and the Aging Index (the percentage of older listings to active listings) was down by .91%.
- Coming Soon inventory was up 1.56% across the So Cal.
Buyers, Sellers & Investors: Seek the advice of an experienced local realtor for data specific to your market. Work with realtors with skills and character you can trust, find them on our Real Estate Expert Panel on our home page.
For data specific to your local market, we have expert real estate professionals listed on M&M Expert Panel under the real estate column. Additional real estate services maybe found in M&M Business Directory. For free real estate and mortgage consulting, write to [email protected].
Call Us Today
714 469 5529
The Real Estate Market is Cyclical, Don’t Panic, Adjust! The Real Estate market is cyclical. The data shows, and it’s clear that we are experiencing one of the toughest real estate markets in the past decade. As bad as it is, there are certain agents who do well,...
Why the housing market is going from tough to terrible Do you like this Article ? Sign up HERE for your FREE M&M Account to receive more Real Estate related information and news and THIS article. M&M Membership includes: FREE Coaching Events & Workshops,...
As mortgage rates hit 8%, home ‘affordability is incredibly difficult,’ economist says Do you like this Article ? Sign up HERE for your FREE M&M Account to receive more Real Estate related information and news and THIS article. M&M Membership includes: FREE...