Season 2, Episode 8
So Cal RE Marketbeat – Featuring Rancho Santa Margarita Listings/History/Attractions/
Fun Facts and RE data
A Discussion On Major Service Providers In A Real Estate / Loan Transaction: Escrow and Title Companies, Their Purpose and Fees and How to Negotiate Them.
Dec 8th, 2020 | Podcast
- Subject property is for sale as of the time it is posted on this site. Please contact a realtor to check the current status of the property.
- The interest rate, closing costs, tax rates, mortgage insurance premiums and monthly figures all are estimated and actual cost may vary at time of closing are subject.
- The formula used to quote the Income Needed to Qualify is based on general guidelines for an ideal borrower. The Income Needed to Qualify will vary and may be lower or higher based on the amount of down payment, borrower’s credit history, lender guidelines, etc. To further explore your qualification, other loan options and loan programs, please consult with a licensed loan officer.
- The above information is provided for advertising and promotional purposes. You must contact a licensed loan officer to get real time quotes on rates and fees.
- Please connect with experienced realtors and loan officers on our site or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Money, Real Estate & More
Patti Gregory – RE Legends
Michelle Yar – Mortgage Concierige
Rancho Santa Margarita
21074 Wood Hollow Ln
13 Buckthorn # 156
Rancho Santa Margarita 92688
21391 Birdhollow Dr
About Season 2 – Episode 8
Episode 8: So Cal RE Marketbeat – Featuring Rancho Santa Margarita Listings/History/Attractions/Fun Facts! and RE Data
Season 3, Episode 3 (27th All Count) So Cal Real Estate Activity Update What’s Title Insurance & How it Affects Home Ownership? What About Bellflower? What’s up on More & More? Jan 27th, 2021 | PodcastAfter providing a report on the mortgage rates and So Cal...
Season 3, Episode 2 (26th All Count) So Cal Real Estate Activity Update What About Mission Viejo? What’s 2021 is Going to be Like in Real Estate? What’s up on More & More?Jan 20th, 2021 | PodcastAfter providing a report on the mortgage rates and So Cal real estate...
Season 3, Episode 1 (25th All Count) So Cal Real Estate Activity Update What About Norwalk? What About Azusa? What's up on More & More?Jan 13th, 2021 | PodcastFirst, Saeed provides a 2-week comparison of real estate activities across the Southern California. Next...