Season 5, Episode 11 (63rd All Count)
Techniques for Preventing and Minimizing Conflict, with Dr. Devaughn Dames
October 6th, 2021 | Podcast
This week’s episode starts out with an update on the So Cal real estate market. Saeed and Dion lay out the most recent data, and discuss who’s benefitting the most from the current market trends.
The next segment features four techniques for managing problems and conflict in business transactions. While it’s inevitable for conflict to arise, Saeed and Dr. Devaughn Dames use their experience to shed light on ways to minimize problems in business.
Our last segment this week is M&M for Everyone, which features a popular post on the platform discussing what’s holding people back from teaching. We also share details on the next M&M Event of the Month, a night focused on business mindset development.
If you are not a member, you may sign up on moreandmorenetwork.com for free to connect with the hosts and guests on the program, post comments, questions and your haves and wants on the newsfeed and list your businesses and events on M&M Business Directory and Calendar. All for FREE.
Host & Founder
Dr. Devaughn Dames
- Subject property is for sale as of the time it is posted on this site. Please contact a realtor to check the current status of the property.
- The interest rate, closing costs, tax rates, mortgage insurance premiums and monthly figures all are estimated and actual cost may vary at time of closing are subject.
- The formula used to quote the Income Needed to Qualify is based on general guidelines for an ideal borrower. The Income Needed to Qualify will vary and may be lower or higher based on the amount of down payment, borrower’s credit history, lender guidelines, etc. To further explore your qualification, other loan options and loan programs, please consult with a licensed loan officer.
- The above information is provided for advertising and promotional purposes. You must contact a licensed loan officer to get real time quotes on rates and fees.
- Please connect with experienced realtors and loan officers on our site or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our second segment features Dr. Kettelhut, a business coach who specializes in uncovering his clients’ sense of purpose. Saeed, Dr. Devaughn Dames and Dr. Kettelhut share their experiences with finding their own purposes in business and in life as a whole. They also discuss methods of uncovering your purpose and share their own methods for what worked in their lives.
Next, Saeed shares a story about a recent heated conversation he had over a real estate transaction. He and co-host Dr. Devaughn Dames get into the importance of good communication and how to best carry yourself in a tense situation.
Our next segment features Dr. Devaughn Dames and Jim Moazez, as they cover what makes a business unique. Jim delves into his philosophy of the ideal business, and also how the business marketplace has been and continues to be impacted by the pandemic.