Season 5, Episode 24 (76th All Count)
Make this the Year of Self-Awareness, with Mike Ruscica
January 12th, 2022 | Podcast
Host & Founder
Our show this week kicks off with the So Cal real estate market report. Saeed and Dion dive into the latest market stats, covering some particularly big numbers that you don’t want to miss.
In Systems, Synergy and Networks Essential for Success, we are joined by M&M business coach Mike Ruscica. He discusses with Saeed and Devaughn how being more self aware can transform your mindset when it comes to your business expectations.
For our last segment, M&M for Everyone, Saeed and Devaughn discuss a book posted about on the newsfeed and discuss some deep concepts regarding work-life balance.
If you are not a member, you may sign up on moreandmorenetwork.com for free to connect with the hosts and guests on the program, post comments, questions and your haves and wants on the newsfeed and list your businesses and events on M&M Business Directory and Calendar. All for FREE.
- Subject property is for sale as of the time it is posted on this site. Please contact a realtor to check the current status of the property.
- The interest rate, closing costs, tax rates, mortgage insurance premiums and monthly figures all are estimated and actual cost may vary at time of closing are subject.
- The formula used to quote the Income Needed to Qualify is based on general guidelines for an ideal borrower. The Income Needed to Qualify will vary and may be lower or higher based on the amount of down payment, borrower’s credit history, lender guidelines, etc. To further explore your qualification, other loan options and loan programs, please consult with a licensed loan officer.
- The above information is provided for advertising and promotional purposes. You must contact a licensed loan officer to get real time quotes on rates and fees.
- Please connect with experienced realtors and loan officers on our site or contact us at email@example.com.
In Systems, Synergy and Networks Essential for Success, we are joined by a friend of the show, Angie Weeks. She brings her real estate expertise to share with us the annual Homeownership Day, a free event for any person serious about growing their investment in real estate. Sign up at homeownershipday.com to join the event on January 29, and learn about the misconceptions of the market, how to leverage cryptocurrency in your real estate transactions, and more.
In Systems, Synergy, and Networks Essential for Success, Dr. Devaughn Dames schools us on some advanced lending practices. He and Saeed get into the nitty-gritty of what is needed to acquire funds that could make or break your business.
We wish you all a happy and safe holiday season, filled with gratitude for your family and friends! Our next episode will premiere in early 2022. Until then, have a safe rest of the year! We hope you make the most of it.